Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and post job adverts on job search websites
- Schedule and organize interviews with suitable candidates
- Prepare necessary documents, job description, screen tests and interview questions for the organization
- Communicate requirements and duties to prospective candidates
- Assist HR Officer for Shared Services in screening eligible candidates
- Maintain good relationship with all candidates and employees.
- Participate at recruiting events.
- Maintain the internal CV-s database
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology or related course
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- Proven experience in Recruitment
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Human Resources
- Business Management
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.