- Quezon City, Philippines, East Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manages and coordinates the daily/weekly/monthly appointments, engagements and travels of the Department;
- Provides the required logistics for meetings, special assignments and travels of the Department;
- Coordinates schedule of meetings with concerned departments/divisions or outside entities;
- Generates and prepares reports required by the Field Services Manager.
- Records & disseminates incoming and outgoing letters and documents;
- Ensures recording and transmittal of external communication (i.e. outside the Company);
- Photocopies documents and disseminates it to its intended recipients;
- Prepares the following for the Department:
- routine correspondences and letters as requested;
- cash advance & expense report;
- notice of meeting;
- request for payment; and,
- purchase requisition/capital expenditure request.
Records & Office Supplies
- Organizes an effective filing system that will enable her to easily retrieve all files, correspondences and documents;
- Consolidates reports for Preventive Maintenance (PM), peripherals upgrade and SRs provided by the concerned parties; and,
- Monitors and controls office supplies needed by the Department.
- With accounting background
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Time Management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.