The Facilities Manager is responsible for making sure that building and facility services meet the needs of the people at work. He is accountable in monitoring services covered by the Building Administration, Construction and Safety, and Security Administration teams to make sure that the Company premises is in suitable work condition and meets the health and safety standards mandated by the government.
About the role
- Ensures the consistent monitoring of Building Administration, Construction and Engineering activities
- Develop, formulate, and review policies and procedures relating to Facilities Management activities
- Ensures monitoring and efficient implementation of policies and procedures
- Ensures adherence of the Facilities Management team to specific government compliance requirements related to safety in the workplace
- Ensures the consistent monitoring of the daily activities of Security
To be a successful candidate, you should have…
- Must have at least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably with work experience as a Facilities Manager, Property Administration Manager or Building Admin Manager or similar.
- Licensed Mechanical Engineer
- Excellent Oral & written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- College graduate with a Degree in Engineering (Mechanical),
- Facilities Management background or the like is preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
Licenses and Certifications
- Mechanical Engineer
- Professional Mechanical Engineer
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.