- Provides prompt and adequate first-aid or emergency treatments in case of injury and/or sickness and, when necessary, bring employees to the nearby hospital;
- Dispense medicines to employees & ensures proper administration;
- Provides monthly report on medicines dispensed;
- Give recommendations of medicines and medical supplies to be purchased for replenishment;
- Prepares Purchase Requisition Form for procurement of medicines and medical supplies;
- Maintain health records of the employees and monitor those with known and established medical conditions through regular check-up and counseling at least once (1) a month;
- Coordinates for the preparation of endorsement letters for pre-employment requirements of newly hired employees, reimbursement of pre-employment examination fees, and on matters relating to the health care provider of employees;
- Respond to inquiries of newly hired employees regarding their pre-employment medical exam;
- Provides necessary support in the conduct of employee Annual Physical Examination (APE) and respond to inquiries of employees regarding the APE;
- Provides guidance to employees who will avail of Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) benefits and ensures timely issuance of HMO cards to newly enrolled employees; and
- Ensures awareness of HMO benefits and respond to the inquiries of employees;
- Prepares reports to be submitted to DOLE.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- License required: Registered Nurse
- Certification Required: Basic Life Support
- Certification in First Aid
- Preferably with Certification in Basic Occupational Safety and Health training
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience as a Nurse or any job title with similar functions
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.