The jobholder contributes to the growth and profitability of SIHI by providing day-to-day support on legal matters for the Company’s business and contractual relations and ensures compliance to the requirements of law for the conduct of its business. She also provides legal advice to other departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafts and finalizes legal documents (e.g. pleadings, motions, other court documents, contracts, memorandum of agreements, board resolutions, etc.);
- Prepares correspondences assigned to her by her immediate superior;
- Researches/prepares legal opinions/memoranda on various legal issues that may affect the Company;
- Provides advice to other departments on legal issues;
- Coordinates with other employees for the submission of supporting documents for legal opinions/position papers/correspondences;
- Coordinates with external legal counsels who handle pending cases filed by/against the Company, with court personnel, and with other government agencies on matters affecting the conduct of the business of the Company;
- Monitors the status of cases pending in different courts;
- Maintains and updates files/documents that she is in custody of; and,
- Performs other job-related tasks that may be assigned by her superior from time to time.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Laws
- Has one (1) year applicable working experience
- In-depth understanding of Philippine laws
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Quality orientation (attention to details)
- Oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate (MS Word /Excel / PowerPoint)
- Building Positive Working Relationships (Teamwork)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.