Billing and Collections Accountant
- Quezon City, PhilippinesEast Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Prepares daily collection monitoring report and reconciles with the report of Treasury Accountant/Cashier prior submission to Revenue Supervisor for review;
- Prepares daily revenue monitoring report;
- Updates summary of transaction reports;
- Records daily revenues to GP Accounting for review of the Revenue Supervisor;
- Prepares semi-monthly or monthly Statement of Account (SOA) for projects for review of the Revenue Supervisor;
- Checks accuracy of the system generated reports such as the SOA against the monthly monitoring or revenue and collections;
- Coordinates with Revenue Accountant in the consolidation and preparation of the daily summary reports of revenue;
- Prepares monthly schedules of revenue, accounts receivable per project and submits to Revenue Supervisor for review;
- Prepares schedules and other documents such as withholding tax forms in compliance with the requirements of government agencies; and,
- Performs other job-related tasks that may be assigned by her superiors from time to time.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy;
- With at least 1- 2 years of working experience in the related field;
- Accounting standards;
- Accounts Receivables;
- Proficient in MS Office Applications;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills; and,
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.