ETL DEVELOPER (ETL, SSRS, RDBMS)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesEast Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The jobholder contributes to the growth and profitability of Stradcom Corporation by developing programs using PowerBuilder such as creating new requirements or modifying current projects. He also provides support to functional and operations teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, codes and modifies programs in an authorized language to Core Applications;
- Prepares and submits test data for review and validation of Sr. Applications Development Analyst;
- Develops and supports new tools and programs;
- Provides technical day-to-day operational support and/or migration support to client, Customer Care, Field Operations and Database Administration;
- Meets service commitments and assigned deliverables based on service level agreement;
- Participates in production validation and verification activities;
- Monitors and analyzes system performance and capacity;
- Validates requirements with Business Systems Analysts on change orders to determine change specs, schedules and resources needed; and,
- Handles multiple projects for Core Applications with the supervision of Sr. Applications Development Analyst.
- Coordinates with Sr. Applications Development Analyst and/or Business Systems Analyst regarding application-related issues and other concerns;
- Generates statistical and audit reports requested by client with the supervision of Sr. Applications Development Analyst; and,
- Performs other job-related tasks that may be assigned by his superiors from time to time.
- Graduate of B.S. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any 4-year IT related course
- At least 3 years of IT experience
- Knowledge in Extraction-Transformation-Loading (ETL) Tool e.g. SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Knowledge in BI Reporting Tool e.g. SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Power BI
- Knowledge in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) or SQL Scripting e.g. Sybase/MS-SQL
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Oral & written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Team player
- Stress tolerant
- Loyalty to the organization
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.