- Consults and pairs with Jr. Business Systems Analysts to determine business requirements, functional requirements and input/output requirements;
- Defines web application requirements;
- Analyzes, defines and documents system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems, auditing and reporting requirements and production configuration;
- Develops, codes, tests, and debugs web-based applications and web sites using a back-end database within the framework of the system environment;
- Writes and maintains functional and technical specifications;
- Develops complex software systems including relational databases, business applications using web-based programming languages, web interfaces to multiple information databases, data input handling applications, data transfer among heterogeneous systems and other software systems for all internal and external business processes, applications to implement business rules and other data processing, web to database communications processes and report generation;
- Analyzes code for problem resolution and performance optimizations;
- Provides technical support to Customer Care personnel and responds to error reports, problems or questions;
- Monitors performance of applications and provides technical support as required;
- Meets service commitments and assigned deliverables such as but not limited to change request and other enhancements, based on service level agreement;
- Generates reports as requested by clients;
- Participates in production validation and verification activities; and,
- Performs other job related tasks that may be assigned by her superiors from time to time.
- Graduate of B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, B.S. Math or any IT-related course
- At least 3 years of IT experience
- Knowledgeable in Web development, ASP.Net, VB.Net, SQL server, PHP, My SQL, Network, HML and CSS (Cascading Style Sheet)
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Oral and Written Communication
- Attention to Details
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team Player
- People and Results Oriented
- Stress Tolerant
- Loyal to the Organization
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.