Regional Operations Officer
- Quezon City, PhilippinesEast Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Prepares and submits to Sr. Regional Operations Officer (ROO) the revenue forecast, budget, plans and strategies and other projections required at the assigned region;
- Ensures that revenue targets are met if not exceeded and identifies reasons for not achieving the targets;
- Ensures timely preparation and submission of collection of documents;
- Recommends process improvements and escalates issues and concerns to Sr. ROO for disposition of concerned parties to be able to minimize downtime and manages daily revenue target;
- Establishes good rapport and sound working relationship with clients to promote and sustain utilization of the computerized system in the attainment of the revenue targets;
- Monitors implementation of connectivity projects at the assigned region;
- Leads the day-to-day operations of Site Support at the assigned region;
- Monitors and supervises the Site Support at the assigned region in coordination with the Agency Regional Supervisor and guidance of the Sr. ROO to ensure process efficiency, cost management and customer satisfaction;
- Manages the day-to-day responsibilities of Site Support based on approved Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
- Conducts performance review of Site Support at the assigned region in coordination with Agency Regional Supervisor based on established performance standards and indicators and submits recommendations to Sr. ROO;
- Submits to Sr. ROO the region's accomplishments and performance on set deadlines;
- Generates and prepares reports required by the Field Operations Manager / Sr. ROO;
- Oversees compliance of the Site Support to LTO and Company policies, guidelines and procedures
BS in Management or Computer Science or any IT-related course
At least 3 years, 2 years of which should be in a supervisory / professional / officer capacity
Computer literate, oral and communication skills, interpersonal skills, business development, sales, presentation skills, leadership and supervisory skills of PLOC, inventory management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.