- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 23 days
- Recruiter responds
- 4% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 hours ago
- HR Technology Firm
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Certified Public Accountant
- 2-4 years of working experience;
- Preferably knowledgeable in QuickBooks;
- Preferably from an auditing firm;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to details;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Highly analytic and proactive;
- Obtains and maintains a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Handles the Finance Associates and manages the day-to-day operations of the team.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations and oversees the daily banking requirements of all bank accounts.
- Ensures timely reporting of all monthly financial information and financial statements for review of the Finance Head.
- Works with the Finance Head to ensure a clean and timely year-end external audit.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities with the Finance Head.
- Ensures timely and accurate payroll processing.
- Responds to inquiries from the Finance Head and other managers regarding financial results and special reporting requests.
- Provides training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Monitors technical accounting and disclosure guidance regarding complex accounting issues including acquisitions, asset impairments, tax asset valuations, accounting estimate changes, related party transactions, etc.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
We make companies become better employers. We are an HR technology firm that develops solutions using theoretical frameworks, HR principles, process-efficient procedures and advance mobile-technologies. Our products impact both you and your employees. A Xurpas-owned firm founded in 2005, the firm has tremendously grown to be one of the leading start-ups in Asia as identified by Techinasia.com. We are currently servicing over 40,000 employees with different solutions, and preparing to grow 100,000 employees by year end.