- Obtains and maintains a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Handles the Finance Associates and manages the day-to-day operations of the team.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations and oversees the daily banking requirements of all bank accounts.
- Ensures timely reporting of all monthly financial information and financial statements for review of the Finance Head.
- Works with the Finance Head to ensure a clean and timely year-end external audit.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities with the Finance Head.
- Ensures timely and accurate payroll processing.
- Responds to inquiries from the Finance Head and other managers regarding financial results and special reporting requests.
- Provides training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Monitors technical accounting and disclosure guidance regarding complex accounting issues including acquisitions, asset impairments, tax asset valuations, accounting estimate changes, related party transactions, etc.
- 2-4 years of working experience;
- Preferably knowledgeable in QuickBooks;
- Preferably from an auditing firm;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to details;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Highly analytic and proactive;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Financial Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.