- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 10% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- HR Technology Firm
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 606 Centerpoint Bldg. Garnet Road, Pasig, Philippines
- At least 1 year working experience in Android Development using Java / iOS Development
- At least one original Android / iOS Application published
- Experience with remote data using JSON and REST
- Experience integrating third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience and knowledge in the latest Android SDK
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming
- Deep understanding of full mobile development life cycle
When was the last time you left home without your smart phone? Chances are, you can’t even remember. Nearly everyone brings around their chosen device wherever they go. Easier for them to be reached – easier for them to remain connected. And this is why we need to be on people’s phones – because we want to always be on hand (pun intended).
If you’ve got the technical skills to build mobile apps — iOS or Android — you might be who we’re looking for. We need people who’ve built apps before, ideally, using each platform’s native language.
Coding aside, good UX skills and incorporation of design are our top favorite skills. That means understanding what the app is for, and knowing how to use each mobile platform’s strengths to produce a smooth and frictionless experience.
No need to be an expert in all of these, but hey, if you are, we won’t push you away!
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts