People Operations Officer
- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
The People Operations Team is tasked to ensure that we not only attract smart-creatives, but to also retain them through engagement programs and culture building efforts, among other things.
The People Ops Officer will be in charge of marketing campaigns such as recruitment fairs, culture events, and social media campaigns. As such, we want someone who is naturally emphatic, generally happy, very approachable, and be able to sell the firm well.
- Ensures that the company attracts and retains great people through the following:
- Thinks of creative recruitment efforts.
- Translates the STORM brand to online channels and events. Will strategize and make sure things are implemented well.
- Strong in research and metric setting.
- Ensure and maintains a healthy working environment within and between teams.
- Two to three (2-3) years work experience in marketing, branding, and/or advertising
Knows their way around tools such as Photoshop, Canva, Google Analytics
Excellent public speaking skills
Highly communicative and collaborative
Strong planning and presentation skills
Keen to problem solving, or at least curious enough to find answers without being prompted
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
No time-keeping. As long as you meet your objectives, give us great results, collaborate well with the team, reachable when needed, and show up in meetings, we don't mind if you sometimes need to take a break or work outside
Regular jam nights
Fitness coaches in the form of fellow STORMers
Livestreaming of NBA and UAAP finals (we're still working on WWE PPV and other sporting events)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- The Centerpoint Bldg. Garnet Road cor. Julia Vargas, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- HR Technology Firm
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.