- Responsible for the overall planning, monitoring, and coordination of a construction/renovation/maintenance projects for stores and other company locations (i.e., Head Office, Warehouse, etc.).
- Ensures that the technical specifications and quality standards are adhered to and that the project is completed on time, and within the approved budget.
- Manages a project through all phases, from design development, bidding, actual construction, documentation, completion and turnover.
- Licensed Architect, Mechanical Engineer, or Civil Engineer
- Work Experience
- At least 2 years experience as a Project Manager, or any construction-related experience
- Working knowledge of applicable codes, regulations and other building standards
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Good project management skills
- Can handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in Retail is preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
About Stores Specialists, Inc.
SSI Group is the leading specialty retailer in the Philippines with an extensive portfolio of established international brands. Our portfolio caters to all aspects of a quality lifestyle and is supported by a nationwide strategic retail presence. We lead the Philippine specialist retail market in terms of the size and breadth of our international brand portfolio and store footprint. As of June 2015, our retail network consists of 771 specialty stores that cover over 142,000 sqm of prime retail space.