Advertising and Promotions Officer
- Makati, Philippines395 G/F Accelerando Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Buendia, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assist the Ads and Promo Manager in monitoring advertising placements of the SSI brands.
- Regular coordination with each merchandise manager regarding deadlines for confirmations, revisions and material submission.
- Regular coordination with the advertising agencies and the media buying agency.
- Ensures efficient follow thru of all materials processing, e.g. release of CD to color separator for positives / film output / and submission of same to agency or publication for proper placement.
- Coordinates with the PR agency regarding the re-writing of articles provided by the foreign principal when necessary.
- Ensures accurate recording / processing of Agency Cost Estimates, securing the needed signatures and forwarding same to agency once approved.
- Ensures organized filing of cost estimates and photocopies of ad layouts for easy reference on a paper brand basis.
- Ensures accurate recording / processing of all Ad & Promo Supplier Invoices; preparation of Request for Check Voucher Preparation Forms and follow thru of signatures; filing of duplicate copy.
- Assists the Advertising and Promotions Manager in regular coordination with all the publications regarding proper placement and pagination.
- Coordinates with the Visual Merchandise Manager in the timely ordering of local in-store graphics or outdoor advertising requirements.
- Coordinates with the Mall Administration regarding permits for display of promotional materials, e.g. banners, posters.
- Assists the Ads and Promo Head in fulfilling merchandise managers’ requirements for the production of newsletters, brochures, mailers and other similar collaterals: coordination with agency regarding the layout design, preparation of purchase orders for printing jobs, and processing of payments. Coordination with the Events and PR assistant when necessary.
- Coordinates logistics for all advertising photo shoot requirements.
- Compiles all Advertising Tear Sheets for easy reference, on a per brand or per publication basis.
- Assists the Advertising and Promotions Manager in recording of all expenses and monitoring of Ad & Promo budget consumption of each brand.
- Performs other Advertising related duties as may be required by the Advertising and Promotions Manager
- With at least two (2) years relevant experience in marketing/advertising
- College graduate from a reputable university
- Experience in the retail industry is an advantage
- High degree of proficiency in both oral and written English
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Account Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 395 G/F Accelerando Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Buendia, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.