Digital Product Officer
- Makati, Philippines2/F Alco Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Buendia, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
eCommerce Site Development
- Assist the EBG head in championing the development and operation of eCommerce sites for SSI
- Coordinates with key stakeholders (merchandising groups, principals, store operations) regarding the development, roll-out and operation of eCommerce sites
- Coordinates with IT Project Management on the status of eCommerce sites under development
- Orchestrates user acceptance/QA testing of eCommerce sites with key stakeholders prior to launch
- Gathers requirements from all key stakeholders on new features/functions to be developed
- Work with IT project management in prioritizing features and functionalities to be completed in a periodic basis (weekly/bi-weekly) for the various eCommerce sites of SSI
eCommerce Sites Performance Monitoring and Improvement
- Monitors all eCommerce sites versus key performance KPIs including, but not limited to: site speed, engagement, conversion.
- Research on new features and functionalities that will improve the user interface/experience (usability, speed performance) across different devices (web, mobile, etc)
- Research on new digital trends/best practices and recommend specific projects for implementation/testing
- Act as the product champion and subject matter expert in the different platforms used in the operations of SSI’s eCommerce initiatives such as eCommerce platform, payment gateway platforms, fulfillment platforms
- Coordinate with external partners external partners for contracted services necessary to fulfill tasks and department deliverables (payment gateway providers, third-party logistics providers)
- Solid Product Management experience in the tech/startup industry
- Keen understanding of digital/eCommerce trends and practices
- Proficiency in project management
- Interpersonal skills – ability to work with a wide variety of people at all levels, including web developers, marketing, division managers, brand managers, merchandisers.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in E-commerce or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a business analyst is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Alco Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Buendia, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.