Area of Responsibility
- Responsible for the design and development of TypeScript based PCF Controls / web applications / extensions for Microsoft Dynamics.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for TypeScript based development.
- Gains understanding of customer’s needs and collaborates with other consultants and support teams to complete design and testing documentation. Provides technical input in creating functional specifications.
- Implements reports per requirements documents and standards.
- May be tasked with additional development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures to integrate Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to legacy systems.
- Provides support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
- Tests modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
- Participates in system and acceptance testing.
- Provides work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made.
- Has awareness of the prescribed methodologies and standards. Understands how the development and related testing activities fit into the overall application lifecycle management.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3 to 4 years development extensive experience with TypeScript.
- Know-how in building web applications using HTML, CSS and TypeScript.
- Extensive experience in React and/or AngularJS.
- Industry-specific certification in relevant computer languages or software is preferred.
- Can converse in Business English (oral and written).
- Experience in SOAP / REST / Web API webservice Development.
- Microsoft Azure components, e.g. WebApp.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and solve problems proactively.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverable.
- Ability to think abstractly.
- Team player with strong communication skills and customer focus.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Clear and effective communications.
- Successful completion of applicable product certification exams.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Medical Cash Allowance
- Referral Bonus
- 13th month pay
About Elite Talent Recruit
We’re using an IT industry solution to transform the process of recruitment management in different industries. Elite Talent Recruit is committed to building a culture that advocates diversity, inclusivity, and growth. If you are a talented, output-driven individual that shares our values, feel free to submit your application.