- Arrange the Product Assortment
- Looking for suitable supplier with Product Assortment that has been determined
- Dealing with Supplier
- Purchasing order to Supplier
- Keep the good relation with supplier
- Coordinate inbound and outbound with the SCM team
- Register the new product in system
- Setting the price
- Setting the promo
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position in Retail and FMCG.
- Expert in Ms. excel at least Privot Table and Vlookup/Hlookup.
- Good communication, presentation skill and negotiation skill.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Sports Day
- Fruits Day
- I Love Monday (Sharing Session)
- Development Opportunities
- Passionate, energetic and challenging work environment
- Inventory Control
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.