- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Automating and orchestrating workloads across multiple cloud providers.
- Participate in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings. Providing guidance and expertise on system options, risk, impact and cost vs. benefits, create and share operational requirements and development forecasts to allow for timely and accurate planning of projects.
- Install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
- Build automated deployments through the use of configuration management technology.
- Routine application monitoring and maintenance.
- You are a lazy person, let the automation do the work.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Computer sience, Engineering or other related fields. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Familiar with CI/CD tools (e.g. Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins)
- Experience in api gateway tools, handling webserver.
- Familiar with Google Cloud Platform, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Have strong understanding of distributed systems.
- Have strong scripting skills with preferred language of Bash, Ruby, Phyton, Node.JS or Go.
- Proficient using configuration management tools such as Terraform, Chef, Ansible.
- Familiar with Git
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Sports Day
- Fruits Day
- I Love Monday (Sharing Session)
- Development Opportunities
- Passionate, energetic and challenging work environment
- Ruby on Rails
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.