The Programmer enables stakeholders to access information for increased learning and productivity. S/he analyzes, designs, develops, implements, and maintains information systems. S/he also works closely with stakeholders to understand their requirements and delivers to them the appropriate solution.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Hands-on experience on programming using .NET or JAVA technologies.
- At least one-year experience in software development.
- Knowledgeable in/of the following:
- Database management using MSSQL Server, Oracle or MySQL.
- SSRS or Crystal Reports.
- Software Development Processes and methodologies like Waterfall or Agile
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Preferably with skills in self-development to be updated with fast-changing trends.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- STI Head Office STI Academic Center Ortigas-Cainta, Ortigas Avenue Extension, Cainta, 1900 Rizal, Cainta, CALABARZON, Philippines
- 2 openings