- Cainta, PhilippinesSTI Head Office STI Academic Center Ortigas-Cainta, Ortigas Avenue Extension, Cainta, 1900 Rizal, Cainta, CALABARZON, PhilippinesCaintaCALABARZONPhilippinesPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0020,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The Web Associate is in-charge of anything that has something to do with the virtual and digital presence of the STI Brand such as ideation and creation of websites, mobile applications, and others. He is in-charge of maintaining and updating of other website projects that may be assigned to him.
Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- With hands-on experience on programming using .NET, ASAP or PHP.
Experience and Competency Requirements:
- Knowledge in mobile/responsive website design.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET)
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- STI Head Office STI Academic Center Ortigas-Cainta, Ortigas Avenue Extension, Cainta, 1900 Rizal
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.