Develops learning materials (curriculum, courseware, and standard periodical examinations) that are accurate, relevant, updated, and adheres to curricular standards; and works closely with the Research Head to ensure that the courseware and exam development processes, policies, and work instructions are adhered to.
Engages in activities for courseware development enrichment such as observation of actual courseware implementation and/or teaching of developed/validated courseware.
Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Media Studies or any related field.
- Preferably with a Master’s Degree or at least pursuing a Master’s Degree aligned with the undergraduate course.
- Advantage if Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) passer.
Experience and Competency Requirements:
- Preferably with teaching experience.
- Strong research, writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Technical Writing
- Content Writing
- Academic Writing
Licenses and Certifications
- Professional Teacher
- Communication & Media Studies
- Communication Arts [Writing & Speech]
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- STI Head Office STI Academic Center Ortigas-Cainta, Ortigas Avenue Extension, Cainta, 1900 Rizal
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.