- Provide professional end-user support via telephone, email, or web.
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems.
- Resolve account specific technical, customer, end-user issues.
- Respond to end-user problems based on standard procedures.
- Correctly track incidents and calls, including but not limited to entering data into the database timely and accurately.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- At least a Vocational Diploma, Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College degree in any field.
- At least 1 year of work experience in the related field.
- Preferably 1-4 years of experience specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware or its equivalent.
- Basic knowledge in hardware, software, and networking.
- Able to speak native to near-native SPANISH language.
- Average written and spoken communication skills in one or more languages (English/Filipino)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- MS Office
- Active Directory
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 30F GT Tower, Ayala Avenue corner HV Dela Costa Street, Makati City
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 5 openings