Multilingual Helpdesk Technician | Japanese speaking
Stefanini Philippines Inc.
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Provide professional end-user support via telephone, email, or web.
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems.
- Able to resolve account specific technical, customer, and end-user issues.
- Responds to end-user problems based on standard procedures.
- Must correctly track incidents and calls, including but not limited to entering data into the database timely and accurately.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- At least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, or a Bachelor's/College degree in any field.
- At least 1 year of work experience in the related field.
- Basic hardware and software knowledge.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Speaks native to near-native JAPANESE language.
- Average written and spoken communication skills in one or more languages (aside from English and Filipino).
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Certificate in Information Technology
- International Studies [Japanese Studies]
- Computer Science
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 4 openings
About Stefanini Philippines Inc.
Stefanini brings decades of IT outsourcing expertise to clients around the globe. We support mid-size and large corporations through offshore, onshore and nearshore IT managed services, systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing. Our service offerings include: IT infrastructure outsourcing (helpdesk/desktop services and data center), application development/systems integration, ERP/SAP consulting, asset management, and strategic IT staffing solutions. Our ability to deliver support in 35 languages, in 88 offices, with a direct presence in 39 countries, is why our IT outsourcing solutions are used by some of the largest multinational companies in the world. With a client base of over 500 active clients, including more than 300 multinational clients, Stefanini maintains a strong presence in industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector, and utilities. Clients benefit from Stefanini’s financial stability, sustained year-over year growth, and zero net debt. The corporate global headquarters is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil with European headquarters in Brussels and North American headquarters in metropolitan Detroit. Our current market position places us as an IT outsourcing ideal partner for both Fortune 50 companies and small-to-midsize local and regional companies. Our “big enough yet small enough” positioning allows us to confidently exceed customer expectations due to our global presence, expanded IT services portfolio, financial stability and industry maturity, is attractive to large multinational clients, as well as to offer the flexibility, responsiveness and agility that local and regional small and midsize companies require. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.