- Provide professional end-user support via telephone, email, or web.
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems.
- Able to resolve account specific technical, customer, and end-user issues.
- Responds to end-user problems based on standard procedures.
- Must correctly track incidents and calls, including but not limited to entering data into the database timely and accurately.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- At least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, or a Bachelor's/College degree in any field.
- At least 1 year of work experience in the related field.
- Basic hardware and software knowledge.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Speaks native to near-native JAPANESE language.
- Average written and spoken communication skills in one or more languages (aside from English and Filipino).
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Certificate in Information Technology
- International Studies [Japanese Studies]
- Computer Science