Technical Support | Office 2013
- 4 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed associate's degree
- a day ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 minutes ago
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 30F GT Tower, Ayala Avenue corner HV Dela Costa Street, Makati, Philippines
Microsoft / MS Access
Microsoft / MS Exchange
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or any related field.
- 2+ years relevant professional experience in information technology.
- Experience with supporting and troubleshooting MS Office 2013 suite.
- Experience with MS Office 2007/2016 suites and architecture.
- Understanding of general networking and LAN/VPN connectivity.
- Experience with the Verint/Vovici platform is a plus.
- Ability to successfully deliver in a fast-paced environment and under time pressure.
- Analytical mindset is a strong plus.
- Strong team player.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong English language skills.
- Perform 2nd Level Support for Office 2013 applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Lync), and Office Add-ins.
- Collaborate with end-users to troubleshoot issues and provide workaround or resolution.
- Identify patterns in end-user issues/tickets and escalate to 3rd level support team/architects.
- Support the technical research and analysis activities performed by the 3rd Level Support team to identify root causes and test resolution.
- Work closely with Office Service Owner, Add-ins Service Owner, and Messaging Service Owner to meet or exceed ticket SLA metrics.
- Support surveying activities.
- Assist in analysis of incident flows and related imperfections.
- Review, update, and enhance internal Knowledge Base.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
Stefanini brings decades of IT outsourcing expertise to clients around the globe. We support mid-size and large corporations through offshore, onshore and nearshore IT managed services, systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing. Our service offerings include: IT infrastructure outsourcing (helpdesk/desktop services and data center), application development/systems integration, ERP/SAP consulting, asset management, and strategic IT staffing solutions. Our ability to deliver support in 35 languages, in 88 offices, with a direct presence in 39 countries, is why our IT outsourcing solutions are used by some of the largest multinational companies in the world. With a client base of over 500 active clients, including more than 300 multinational clients, Stefanini maintains a strong presence in industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector, and utilities. Clients benefit from Stefanini’s financial stability, sustained year-over year growth, and zero net debt. The corporate global headquarters is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil with European headquarters in Brussels and North American headquarters in metropolitan Detroit. Our current market position places us as an IT outsourcing ideal partner for both Fortune 50 companies and small-to-midsize local and regional companies. Our “big enough yet small enough” positioning allows us to confidently exceed customer expectations due to our global presence, expanded IT services portfolio, financial stability and industry maturity, is attractive to large multinational clients, as well as to offer the flexibility, responsiveness and agility that local and regional small and midsize companies require. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.