US Sourcing Specialist
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 96% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a few seconds ago
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 30F GT Tower, Ayala Avenue corner HV Dela Costa Street, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Bachelor's degree in a human resources or business related field (preferred but not required)
- Minimum of 6 months to 1-year sourcing or recruiting experience – previous experience recruiting or sourcing for technical positions, particularly in the field of IT and/or Automotive/Engineering, within a high volume recruiting environment is preferred.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and Internet-based sourcing tools.
- Understanding of the Boolean search language and how those search principles apply to both internet and database searches.
- Ability to develop creative and innovative sourcing strategies.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and research skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships and provide excellent customer service.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to clearly present complex information.
- Must be willing to work on a permanent night shift post for an extended period of time
- Potential day shift rotation possible.
- Must be willing to be trained with the US market, culture and geography.
- Must be in good physical health condition.
- Gain a clear understanding of our business groups and associated staffing needs to anticipate and plan for current and future sourcing activities.
- Responsible in coordinating with counterpart US technical recruiters by email, voice, etc. to have a clear understanding of the job requirements.
- Responsible in sourcing resumes on all assigned jobs using but not limited to job boards, networking sites, referrals, etc. to find high-quality candidates whose skills, qualifications and personality best match the job description specified by the Client.
- Collaborate with recruiters and/or account managers to understand specific position requirements & job responsibilities which the clients are looking for.
- Execute sourcing strategies to identify the top talent.
- Generate and maintain a pipeline of qualified, diverse candidates through networking, research, data mining, and the use of available resources.
- Initiate contact and develop relationships with potential leads/candidates (not found in the database like Linked In) to add to the company’s database.
- Prepare documentation related to potential leads and candidate assessments; utilize and maintain related files and systems for tracking, analysis, and reporting purposes.
- Work closely with the recruitment team to ensure candidates are properly endorsed to the assigned TR (recommend qualified candidates to recruiters).
- Maintain and share knowledge of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Whenever possible, advise recruitment team on developments in external market that may impact our ability to source and recruit top talent.
The Sourcing Specialist may me assigned Adhoc duties from time to time or as needed.
Stefanini brings decades of IT outsourcing expertise to clients around the globe. We support mid-size and large corporations through offshore, onshore and nearshore IT managed services, systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing. Our service offerings include: IT infrastructure outsourcing (helpdesk/desktop services and data center), application development/systems integration, ERP/SAP consulting, asset management, and strategic IT staffing solutions. Our ability to deliver support in 35 languages, in 88 offices, with a direct presence in 39 countries, is why our IT outsourcing solutions are used by some of the largest multinational companies in the world. With a client base of over 500 active clients, including more than 300 multinational clients, Stefanini maintains a strong presence in industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector, and utilities. Clients benefit from Stefanini’s financial stability, sustained year-over year growth, and zero net debt. The corporate global headquarters is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil with European headquarters in Brussels and North American headquarters in metropolitan Detroit. Our current market position places us as an IT outsourcing ideal partner for both Fortune 50 companies and small-to-midsize local and regional companies. Our “big enough yet small enough” positioning allows us to confidently exceed customer expectations due to our global presence, expanded IT services portfolio, financial stability and industry maturity, is attractive to large multinational clients, as well as to offer the flexibility, responsiveness and agility that local and regional small and midsize companies require. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.