- Assist/Support the GM in a day to day functions.
- Prepare and keep track of appointments and schedule
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving records, documents, and reports.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, letters, and distributing them as needed.
- Travel arrangements
- Organized, self-starter
- Preferably business course graduate
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- At least 1-year relevant experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience in event organizing a plus
- Organizing and Planning
- MS Office
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Accounting Technology
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Accountancy and BS Political Science
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 126 L.P. Leviste Street, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.