- Pasig, Philippines6th, Star Kapitolyo Building, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads project planning and coordination sessions to ensure deadlines and milestones are met.
- Draws up project plans, detailing time scales, resources, and budgets required.
- Conducts project review and creates detailed reports for management and other stakeholders.
- Manages relationships with all project stakeholders.
- Oversees and signs off on all incoming and outgoing project documentation.
- Periodically reviews existing processes for possible improvements.
- Ensures projects stay within budget and work is up to standard.
- Develops the Quality Assurance (QA) Standards, Policies and Procedures. These shall include testing, inspection, sampling, data collection and related QA matters.
- Ensures all stakeholders are adequately equipped to implement the QA standards in their respective areas.
- Leads the testing of all new applications before released to users.
- Periodically evaluates performance as compared to QA standards.
- Identifies the training needs and organizes the training interventions necessary to meet quality standards.
- Must have at least 3 years relevant working experience as a Project Manager.
- Familiar with SDLC – Software Development and Life Cycles.
- Experienced with project management methodology such as waterfall, scrum, Agile, or other related methodology.
- Working knowledge of financial and technical development terminologies.
- Ability to clearly write and communicate, to resolve conflicts, good attention to detail and effective in leading teams with various stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies in Quality Assurance.
- Certifications as a Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma Expert would be an advantage.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.