- Angeles, PhilippinesStar Kapitolyo Building, Angeles, Central Luzon, PhilippinesAngelesCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the accountability of dealers from sales planning, portfolio analysis, trade marketing, credit and collection handling and retail management.
- Develop a sustainable sales/profit volume for the assigned territory
- Cultivate and maintain solid, long-term relationship with respective clients
- Identify and develop strategies to grow the business
- A 4-year degree graduate. Alumni from private institutions will have a definite advantage
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience either in Telecom, IT or FMCG industry
- Adept in conceptualizing direct customer and end-user business programs
- Results-driven individual who works well in a diverse environment
- Strong face-to-face selling skills and can perform multi-task functions
- Proficient and fluent in verbally interacting either in English and Tagalog, with above-average grammar in written communications
- Required skill(s): business development and planning, sales and channel management, Communication Skill, MS Office.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.