The Standard Group
- Mandaluyong, Philippines109 Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1554 Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 50,000.00 - PHP 70,000.00 / monthPHP500007000050000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Performs end to end recruitment process from sourcing, selection and placement.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of each recruitment channels and work to ensure that KPIs are met.
- Conducts career talks and participates in career fairs, recruitment roadshows as well as explore new platforms for recruitment.
- Prepares and analyzes daily, weekly, monthly and annual progress reports.
- Formulates and implements recruitment strategies.
- Formulates and implements manpower planning.
- Designs and implements benefits programs.
- Conducts annual salary and benefits survey.
- Develops and implement HR systems and policies.
- Designs and implements employee engagement programs.
- Prepares and monitors budget and other departmental expenditures.
- Graduate of Human Resources Management, Psychology or Behavioural Science
- With at least 2 years managerial experience
- Preferably 6 years HR experience
- With strong planning, leading, organizing and controlling skills
- Must be able to multi-task and have experience of working in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- Knowledgeable in MS Office particularly in Excel and Power point
- Above average communication skills
- Target and results-driven
- Team player, self-starter
- Experience in a service industry an advantage
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Policy Creation and Implementation
- Analyzing Data
- Labor Relations
- Attrition Analysis
- Employee Relations
- Leadership skills
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 109 Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1554 Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
About The Standard Group
We are a contemporary lifestyle brand whose purpose lies in creating meaningful experiences through distinct single-dish concepts, paired with unparalleled hospitality. Our ambition as world-class operators is to constantly be at the forefront of creating innovative processes and systems, while seeing that each member of our team reaches their full potential. With years of experience in the food and beverage industry under his belt as Managing Director and CEO of Unilever RFM Ice Cream, Inc. (Selecta), John Marie Concepcion’s decision to enter the restaurant world was inevitable. Hence, The Standard Group came to be. In 2011, Yabu: House of Katsu was introduced as our first venture, located in a pocket of a space in a busy mall. An all-original concept, it was the first of its kind to introduce authentic Japanese katsu in a casual environment. With all the right elements in place, Yabu became an undoubted success—a fact that still holds true, more than five years since it opened. A few years following its emergence, we partnered with globally recognized ramen brand Ippudo in 2014. The Standard Group eventually grew to become Ippudo’s best operator, globally. At that point, we had a total of 15 shops. By then, introducing a new brand into the market was in order. So in December of 2016, New York City’s prime barbeque brand, Mighty Quinn’s, opened its doors. In the last half decade, The Standard Group has gone from being a hopeful group with an earnest 100 square-meter space, to a key player in the local dining scene, with three brands and closing in on 20 shops around the city (and counting). THE STANDARD GROUP PHILOSOPHY Authenticity and experience are key. We strive to deliver dining experiences that are truly authentic. We thoroughly research every detail, from the way the restaurants are designed, down to the flavors of each dish. Diners are at the heart of the matter. Everything that happens in our restaurants has the end goal of delighting every guest. By creating exceptional experiences through each brand, we ensure that every encounter with each diner is a delicacy in itself. Constant innovation drives us. Complacency is one of our worst enemies. As we constantly anticipate the needs of our guests, we continually aim to outdo ourselves. We are about reinventing the wheel and shifting the status quo. We are forward looking. The success of our brands is due, in large part, to the determination and dedication possessed by every member of our team. Because of this, we foster an environment which allows each Standard Group employee to thrive and reach their utmost potential. Attention to detail is of utmost importance. The specific characteristics that define our brands are best embodied in their retail design and merchandise. The connection we make with our customers, from the onset, is not only through our food, but through creating an atmosphere for them. Because of this, we remain passionate about design, from collaborating with local designers, to working with the country’s leading architects.