Bookkeeper | Accountant
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 41% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Home Based
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Cypress Gardens, 112 VA Rufino Street, Legaspi Village, Makati, Philippines
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy.
- At least three (3) years of related working experience in the field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 years experience in Accounting or Auditing Firm.
- Previous bookkeeping experience and Australian accounting exposure is an advantage.
- Previous experience in using accounting software such as Xero, MYOB and Quickbooks is an advantage.
- High proficiency in English communication – oral and written.
- Good knowledge of Accounting Principles.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Must demonstrate highlevel of professionalism and integrity.
- Must have high attention to detail, high level of accuracy and processing efficiency, and highly organized.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Develop a system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Communication Allowance
Are you tired of commuting for hours everyday through one of the worlds most congested cities every day? You travel to work, catch multiple modes of transport and arrive at work exhausted. What if you didn't have to commute hours everyday and could spend more time with your family?. What if you could give your employer your best eﬀorts but from the comfort of a home oﬃce? And you didn't have to be a freelancer and therefore your salary was the same and you still enjoyed being an employee with all health beneﬁts? Welcome to StaﬀHub, a modern way for businesses to engage full time salaried staﬀ. StaﬀHub take the best features of freelancer type websites and BPO's to give staﬀ the best possible working experience. Click on the link below for more details about StaffHub. <>