- Route, sort, and open incoming mails,
- Prepare outgoing mails and answer correspondence.
- Check records for accuracy.
- Reconcile entries and balances.
- Create reports from the data.
- Review all file insurance application forms for the completeness and accuracy of data.
- Coordinate submission of sales-related requirements to different departments.
- Complete all banking transactions and also carry out basic bookkeeping.
- Explain or disseminate information to other office personnel.
- Take messages, direct calls, and answer telephone calls.
- File, sort, copy, and compile records on various activities, like business transactions and office activities.
- At least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Banking, Business Studies, Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or its equivalent.
- Preferably with at least 6 months of related work experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Good organizational skills.
- Keen attention to details.
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Record Keeping
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Business Administration & Accountancy
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4F Tower 6789, Ayala Avenue,, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 5 openings
About Staff Alliance, Inc.
STAFF ALLIANCE, INC. is a leading HR and job outsourcing company, operating nationwide with main offices in Ayala Avenue, Makati. Since its beginning in 1993, Staff Alliance has built valuable partnerships with numerous companies from various industries – a gateway to gainful employment and rewarding careers for thousands of job and career seekers. Through JOBSASIA, its division that provides temporary staffing and job outsourcing services, Staff Alliance offers a wide range of job and career opportunities to match the qualifications and preferences of even a most diverse and large number of applicants – fresh graduates and young professionals alike. We invite interested job seekers to apply with us and meet our Recruitment Consultants!