- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree holder of any business course
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Candidate must be willing to work in any of the following areas: Makati, Taguig
- On the day of the interview, the candidate must present any of the following: TOR, Certificate of Graduation, Copy of Grades, or Diploma
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4F Tower 6789, Ayala Avenue,, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 20 openings
About Staff Alliance, Inc.
STAFF ALLIANCE, INC. is a leading HR and job outsourcing company, operating nationwide with main offices in Ayala Avenue, Makati. Since its beginning in 1993, Staff Alliance has built valuable partnerships with numerous companies from various industries – a gateway to gainful employment and rewarding careers for thousands of job and career seekers. Through JOBSASIA, its division that provides temporary staffing and job outsourcing services, Staff Alliance offers a wide range of job and career opportunities to match the qualifications and preferences of even a most diverse and large number of applicants – fresh graduates and young professionals alike. We invite interested job seekers to apply with us and meet our Recruitment Consultants!