HR Assistant | Recruitment
- Makati, Philippines
- 15,000.00 - 16,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Perform end-to-end recruitment.
- Source candidates from available job portals or from applicant referrals.
- Perform callouts and text blasts to invite applicants for interview.
- Screen candidates via face to face interview or phone interview.
- Assist in interviewing the candidates.
- Inform hired candidates regarding the list of requirement.
- Communicate with client / HR professionals of other companies through phone and email.
- Make reports regarding progress of recruitment.
- At least a Bachelor's / College degree in any of the following:
- Human Resources Management
- Social Sciences
- Any related course.
- Ability to multitask and render long hours of work.
- Willing to start as soon as possible.
- Willing to work in Makati
**This position is direct and probationary.
- MS Office
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership skills
- Philosophy and BS Business Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.