HR Assistant | Recruitment
- Makati, Philippines
- 15,000.00 - 16,000.00 PHP / month
- Penuh waktu
Berakhir dalam 6 bulan
Please read the job description below as this is a vital part of the interview: Applicants who doesn't know the job function will not pass the initial interview
- Perform end-to-end recruitment.
- Post job openings using online job portals.
- Source candidates from available job portals or from applicant referrals.
- Perform call-outs and text blasts to invite applicants for interview.
- Screen candidates via face to face interview or phone interview.
- Endorse qualified candidates to clients for the initial HR interview.
- Inform hired candidates regarding the list of requirements.
- Meet the required daily and monthly quota for endorsements and placements.
Admin and Employee Relations
- Make sure that the staff will receive their payroll by reminding them to submit their DTR.
- File the signed clearance forms of staff for 13th month processing.
- Monitor new hires, EOC, and attrition through our Tenure Report.
- Monitor EOC for renewal of HMO and Accident Insurance Coverage.
- Request the Certificate of Employment for provincial staff.
- Mail the said Certificate of Employment of the said staff.
- Make revision letters for changes and requests.
- Orient hired staff regarding the DTR, cut off period and guidelines for first day.
- Orient new-hires regarding company policies.
- Act as the Consultant during the whole time that the staff is on-board that usually ranges from 200-300 people.
- Answer work-related inquiries and concerns including compensation and benefits, payroll, and general company policies.
- Sign the clearance of staff who resigned or ended their contracts.
- Call clients regarding job openings and status of recent job orders.
- Endorse quality and required quantity of candidates to fill the openings in a short turnaround time.
- Perform client visits to ensure good working relations both for their NCR head office and branches in the province.
- At least a Bachelor's / College degree in any of the following:
- Human Resources Management
- Social Sciences
- Any related course.
- Ability to multitask and render long hours of work.
- Willing to start as soon as possible.
- Willing to work in Makati
- With the following values:
**This position is direct and probationary.
Tunjangan dan lain-lain
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- MS Office
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership skills
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Philosophy and BS Business Management
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Human Resources
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- 6789 Ayala Ave, Makati, 1206 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources / HR
- 5 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.