- Makati, Philippines
- Conduct post - implementation assessment, plan and implement user training.
- Involvement in a number of projects, ranging from SW Configuration, SW upgrades, SW maintenance to business - driven enhancement.
- • Assist with business process improvements, system integration and coordination efforts.
- • Test/QA SW application, must know how to manipulate/ query DB using SQL.
- • Coordinate with external and internal teams to aid in testing, resolution of issues, requirements management and change management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply but those with at least 6 months related experience will be prioritized
- Must be proficient in Software installations, QA, and Programming languages (C#, C++, VB.net, SQL)
- Must have above average communication skills.
- Willing to be assigned in Boni, Mandaluyong
- Applicants with NBI and medical will be prioritized
- 5 Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4F Vicente Madrigal Building,, Ayala Avenue,, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources / HR
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.