General Ledger Staff
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Ensures timely processing and delivery of set of vessel financial reports to stakeholders upon coordination with various business leads.
- Manage the agreed scope of services of General Ledger – period close processes, GL account reconciliations, accurate and timely completion of monthly management and financial reporting
- Develop a competent GL delivery team in the SSC (Shared Services Centre).
- Demonstrate authority and thorough understanding of the GL function and related services.
- Develop a customer service culture within the GL department. Constantly liaising with other units to complete deliverable
- Develop, implement and monitor a system of checks and balances relating to the GL services within the SSC.
- Liaise with auditors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/Finance
- Highly motivated, structured and quality driven individual who in parallel possesses strong initiative, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates Team collaboration and Team spirit
- Good command in English – oral and written skills
- Experience in BPO/Shared Service is an advantage
- Experience in full month end accounting cycle
- Knowledgeable in account reconciliations and preparation if financial and management support.
- Candidate should be able to start as soon as possible
- Salary is negoatiable and open depending on qualifications and previous salary
- Experience in financial analysis an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Experience in dealing / working in multi-cultural workplace
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.