- Quezon City, Philippines279 E. Rodriguez, Sr. Blvd., Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible for planning and execution of complete review of assigned audit engagements. Will also assist or lead in the review special audit projects, in accordance with approved work plan and acceptable professional standards.
Surveys function and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations and the adequacy of the system of control, risk and governance processes to achieve established objectives.
- Determines the direction and thrust of the proposed audit effort.
- Plans the objective & scope of the audit, and the audit procedures to be applied.
- Prepares the audit program guide for the execution of the assigned audit engagement.
- Participates during the Group’s annual planning activities.
- Arranges audit procedures to be done and documents to be used for review to ensure proper time management.
- Performs or leads the team when assigned to conduct a special audit assignment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Preferably with Professional License(Certified Public Accountant); Internal Audit certification is a plus
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience gained from reputable auditing firms or internal auditing organizations or in the related field is required for this position
- Must have knowledgeable on internal controls especially in computerized environment, risk management and governance principles and techniques
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 279 E. Rodriguez, Sr. Blvd., Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Hospital / Health Care
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.