Patient Experience Officer
- Taguig, PhilippinesBasement 1, 279 E. Rodriguez, Sr. Blvd., Quezon City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Document processes, procedures, workflows, and other content/documentation in support of the Patient Experience Team.
- Performs regularly scheduled audits and identify opportunities for process improvement of St. Luke's Patient Experience.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of all process documentation related to St. Luke's Patient Experience
- Performs tasks to ensure great patient experience for patients, relatives, and companions by providing assistance in any of, but not limited to, the following: admission, confinement, discharge, post discharge process.
- Facilitating special requests and answering inquiries of patients/relatives/visitors; verifies if said requests have been acted upon.
- Accompanies patients to medical procedures and follows up on release of results.
- Provides assistance to groups/departments/unit in the Medical Center by providing expertise in customer service; interacts in a collaborative way with all units, physicians and staff of the organization at all times.
- Engage in the development of processes, procedures, workflows, and other supporting documentation across the organizations operating pillars.
- Collaborates with the other teams such as ANS, NCG, IT, HO, QPS, Risk Management etc. on the phase of Process Documentation and Process Improvement Initiatives related to Patient Experience.
- Assist in measurement and review in processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Maintains and adheres to strict confidentiality of all records/documents and improvement.
- Performs other related tasks/duties assigned by the Department Manager as well as other duties and responsibilities concerning the unit.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Process Oriented Thinking. Must be able to understand and consolidate input from various sources to create well designed workflows.
- Experience in documenting processes, procedures, and workflows is an advantage.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
- Strong communication skills.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 32nd St. cor 5th Ave. St. Luke's Medical Center (Global City), Inc. Bonifacio Global City Taguig City.
- Hospital / Health Care
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.