Quality Management Assistant - Bonifacio Global City
- Taguig, Philippines279 E. Rodriguez, Sr. Blvd., Quezon City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
To provide technical and administrative support to the Associate Director and Section Manager for Performance Measure in the management of SLMC's Quality and Patient Safety Program, specifically in monitoring and integrating the activities of the medical and administrative quality assurance teams.
- Develops or conceptualizes module or program on International Patient Safety Goals (IPSG)
- Ensures compliance with standards of regulatory and accreditation agencies (local and international) (i.e. JCI, TEMOS, DOH, Philhealth, and other hospital licensing) at all times.
- Prepares and assists in the development of policies, procedures and any other document relevant to accreditation and certification.
- Maintains knowledge on the applicable regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Promotes survey readiness through coordination of the department’s activities and programs about Joint Commission tracers.
- Collects data and develops compliance documents/evidence for successful accreditation surveys;
- Ensures implementation of action plans based from the accreditation findings
- In-charge in coordinating HPIC meetings (e.g. Agenda, minutes of the meeting, meeting venue, etc.,)
- Coordinates the Hospital-Wide Performance Improvement Council (HPIC) meetings with concerned parties on:
- Specific agenda in HPIC and other Performance Improvement/Quality-related meetings.
- Inviting and scheduling specific personnel to HPIC.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, preferably graduate of BS Nursing.
- PRC Nurse Licensure Examination passer.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in a healthcare industry with total quality management setup.
- Proficiency in Windows–based programs; operation of basic office equipment and organizing office documents.
- Effective communication skills to interact with different people in the organization, and can work with minimal supervision.
- Must be organized, meticulous, detail-oriented, assertive, courteous, trustworthy, resourceful, and honest.
- No shifting schedule.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.