- Las Piñas, PhilippinesLas Piñas, Metro Manila, PhilippinesLas PiñasMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assists the Executive Chef in coordinating and controlling all the activities of the Food Production Section of the Food and Nutrition Department.
- Helps the Executive Chef in ensuring the constant improvement of the service.
- Ensures the smooth flow of operation through set standards and expected outputs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel and Restuarant Management or equivalent.
- Candidate must have a CULINARY CERTIFICATE or DIPLOMA.
- Preferably with Working Experiences as a Chef, Demi Chef, Sous Chef, Chef De Partie or any equivalent;
- Above average culinary technicality and artistry, adequate oral and written communication skills, computer literate in windows-based applications
- Has the ability to relate well with colleagues and managers.
- With pleasing personality, well groomed, focused and meticulous, above average work ethics, self-motivated, high maturity level.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.