HR Organizational Development Officer
- Taguig, Philippines279 E. Rodriguez, Sr. Blvd., Quezon City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- To provide technical administrative support to the Section Manager of the assigned section Manager in th department and implementation of the planned changes of the OD process in the Medical Center
- The position calls for the timely performance of all tasks required in the whole process involved in the diagnosis, implemnetation, monitoring and evaluation of the programs that would respond to the organization's development needs and concerns.
- Develops or designs approproiate and effective tools and instrumnents in planning, monitoring progress, analyzing processes and other needed data of the section.
- Effectively coordinates and communicates with all units and other key people of the organization for the overall plans, implementing programs, activities and and scheduling of activities of the section.
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelore's/ College degree in Behavioral Arts or Science Course, preferably with unit in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- At least three (3) years of working experience in the field of Human Resources Management, specifically in the design and delivery of HR programs and activities.
- Willing to work in Bonifacio Global City
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.