Department Manager - Patient Relations
- Quezon City, Philippines279 E. Rodriguez, Sr. Blvd., Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- The incumbent palns and manages a variety of activities involved in design and implementation of customer relations services in the Medical Center
- Ensures exceptional customer satisfaction, timely and efficient front - end operations.
- Improves customer value through different customer relations programs.
- Plans and ensures the efficient budget and resource utilization for the department
- Plans and conducts customer needs assessment for changes in quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Designs and develops customer relations service programs and activities, schemes, presentations and activities aimed todeliver the highest quality service possible, if not match or exceed best service available, in a manner consistent with SLMC's customer service thrust. Benchmarks service performance against the best in the industry
- Adopts effective mechanisms measuring actual service delivered to customer service standards
- Establishes wide network of customers, clients and business partnerships
- Graduate of any four (4) year course of Hotel and Restaurant Management / Tourism / Marketing
- Atleast 5 years' experience as a Customer Officer in a Service Industry. Three (3) years of the five years was in a supervisory or Management role.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.