Events Manager | Global City
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Overall management of the event from concept to completion.
- Oversee and support project proposals, assembling project status reports, and will need to occasionally present as a consultative face of the organization.
- Consult and partner with internal team members to conceptualize, develop and market events, taking into consideration goals, theme, audiences, and culture.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Journalism, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proven experience managing logistical aspects of corporate events/conferences/trade shows.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willing to extend working hours and Saturdays (if needed)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.