Assistant Nurse Unit Manager | Global City
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating administrative direction to personnel and activities associated with providing quality patient care in a safe, appropriate and cost-effective manner with the collaboration with other health care providers.
- Responsible for assisting the Unit Manager in managing patient medical care of the Unit. Coordinates closely with the incoming and outgoing shift Charge Nurses to ensure quality patient care is maintained and other Units’ activities related to bedside care issues.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Postgraduate units or degree preferred and passed Basic Management Program
- Relevant Experience : At least one (1) year experience as Charge Nurse; supervisory or managerial experience preferably in a hospital or healthcare institution
- Technical Skills : Effective written and verbal communication skills; computer literate; knowledge in basic management principles, performance standards; skills in delegation; problem solving techniques; ability to provide strategic directions of the unit through aligned planning, organizing, leading and controlling, staff management through counseling and positive feedback.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.