Company Nurse in Makati (RELIEVER)
- Taguig, PhilippinesBasement 1, Rizal Drive corner 5th and 32nd Avenue, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Administer first aid treatments and provide medications for employees asneeded
- Monitor and record the patient's condition
- Assist all injured employees to the nearest hospital
- Maintain all employees medical and other similar records
- Secure and ensure that the sick employees submit "fit to work" certificate
- Interpret and evaluate diagnostic test based on the verification of medical certificates
- Schedule and assist annual medical examination of all employees
- Generate medical reimbursement report every month
- Conduct inventory of medicines and other supplies twice a month
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that maybe assign from time to time
- Candidate must be a Registered Nurse.
- Working experience in an occupational health / corporate setting is preferred.
- At least 6 months related working experience
- Training experience in BOSH (Basic Occupational Safety & Health) is an advantage but not required.
- Willing to undergo training.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Nursing or equivalent.
- Willing to work in Makati area
- 10 Contract position(s) available.
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Problem Sensitivity
- Information Ordering
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Basement 1, Rizal Drive corner 5th and 32nd Avenue, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Hospital / Health Care
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.