Equipment Head Engineer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 21 days
- Recruiter responds
- 25% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Rainbow St, Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- With ample exposure gained in all facets of heavy equipment maintenance;
- Knowledgeable in proper operation and maintenance of light and heavy equipment;
- Experience in handling projects is an advantage;
- Familiar or knowledgeable in ISO Standard is an advantage;
- Resilient, innovative, mature, able to multi-task and can handle pressure as well;
- With good oral and written communication skill;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Applicants must be willing to work in Marikina City.
- The position is responsible for the overall supervision of the equipment and technical facilities in the assigned property to ensure efficient and effective operation.
- Responsible for the supervision of all multi-skilled technicians and other technical support staff to ensure efficiency in the operation.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all machinery and equipment in the building and for the smooth operations of the technical facilities.
- Ensures that all company policies, systems and procedures are followed and strictly implemented.
- Ensures that safety rules and procedures are complied with.
- Supervise employment and maintenance activities related to general and heavy construction equipment in support of construction cooperation.
- Responsible for oversight in preparing, inspecting, dispatching, maintaining and repairing of equipment.
As a joint venture partner of construction firms with higher PCAB category, Square Meter Trading & Construction Corporation has undertaken projects for both government and private sectors and within a short period of time, the firm has proven its competence.
Late January of 1996, the firm initiated an expansion, formally grouping professional architects and engineers to further strengthen the organization’s specialized capabilities in technical services ranging from feasibility studies, planning, designing and construction of various types of engineering and architectural projects.
Now, Square Meter Trading & Construction Corporation is banking on its persistence and perseverance in facing the construction profession that consists of formidable challenges and more complex domain.
This company profile presents Square Meter Trading & Construction Corporation’s accomplishments in the Philippines. Likewise, it highlights the capacity of their key personnel.