- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 23 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 72% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- #11 Rainbow St. corner Panganiban St, Concepcion Dos Marikina City, Marikina, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor/ College Degree, Professional License ( Passed Board/Bar/Professional Licensed Exam) Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Marine) or equivalent;
- Experience in a construction firm is an advantage;
- Experience in handling projects is an advantage;
- Familiar or knowledgeable in ISO Standard is an advantage;
- Resilient, innovative , mature, able to multi-task and can handle pressure as well;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Applicants must be willing to work in Marikina City.
- Prepares and complies documents for the processing of government permits and licenses.
- Prepares documents for construction.
- Safe keeping of important files and documents.
- Prepare quantity estimates for bidding.
- Attend pre-bid meeting.
- File and keep an updated records /copies of documents from project sites.
- Provide technical and administrative information to the others working on a project to ensure that the work complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications, and design instruction ; trouble shoots engineering related installation problems.
- Process submittals , track and manage change orders.
- Submit required documents to concerned department with the company.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Top Management.
As a joint venture partner of construction firms with higher PCAB category, Square Meter Trading & Construction Corporation has undertaken projects for both government and private sectors and within a short period of time, the firm has proven its competence.
Late January of 1996, the firm initiated an expansion, formally grouping professional architects and engineers to further strengthen the organization’s specialized capabilities in technical services ranging from feasibility studies, planning, designing and construction of various types of engineering and architectural projects.
Now, Square Meter Trading & Construction Corporation is banking on its persistence and perseverance in facing the construction profession that consists of formidable challenges and more complex domain.
This company profile presents Square Meter Trading & Construction Corporation’s accomplishments in the Philippines. Likewise, it highlights the capacity of their key personnel.