- Marikina, Philippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the ordering of materials , supplies and/or equipment and follow-up through with vendors on shipment and delivery.
- Follows up on orders to ensure that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates.
- Maintains records and follow-up files of purchases, shipments, and related matters.
- May inspect products received for quality and quantity to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Negotiate pricing contracts with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Issue purchase orders for procurement and expedition of materials and equipment for jobs.
- Meet subcontractors and suppliers on- site as necessary.
- Ensure accurate takeoffs to ensure budgets are accurate.
- Research new materials for design and cost savings.
- Maintain subcontractor and supplier insurance policies.
- Develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification.
- Maintain relationships with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish new relationships with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure adequate resources for all projects and to continually improve pricing and quality of work.
- Experience in a Construction Firm is an advantage;
- Familiar and knowledgeable in ISO Standard;
- Can drive a motorcycle, with a driver's license;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Applicants must willing to work in Marikina City.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Market Research
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Rainbow St, Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Square Meter Trading and Construction Corporation
As a joint venture partner of construction firms with higher PCAB category, Square Meter Trading & Construction Corporation has undertaken projects for both government and private sectors and within a short period of time, the firm has proven its competence.
Late January of 1996, the firm initiated an expansion, formally grouping professional architects and engineers to further strengthen the organization’s specialized capabilities in technical services ranging from feasibility studies, planning, designing and construction of various types of engineering and architectural projects.
Now, Square Meter Trading & Construction Corporation is banking on its persistence and perseverance in facing the construction profession that consists of formidable challenges and more complex domain.
This company profile presents Square Meter Trading & Construction Corporation’s accomplishments in the Philippines. Likewise, it highlights the capacity of their key personnel.