Quality Management Representative
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed associate's degree
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 37 minutes
- Recruiter responds
- 15% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- #11 Rainbow St. corner Panganiban St, Concepcion Dos Marikina City, Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Extensive knowledge in ISO Standards;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Applicants must be willing to work in Marikina City.
Management Representative is someone who, regardless of other duties, is responsible and has the authority for:
- Ensuring that processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented and maintained.
- Reporting to top management on the performance of the quality management system and any need for improvement.
- Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
Certified Quality Management Representative is a Professional who understands the Quality Management System Standard (ISO 9001:2008) and its principles. A CQMR uses various tools and techniques in order to effectively establish QMS in his organization and also has the ability to report efficiency and deficiency of the system to top management without losing relevance and customer focus. This qualification endorses competence to perform a role of Management Representative for Quality Management System at work .
As a joint venture partner of construction firms with higher PCAB category, Square Meter Trading & Construction Corporation has undertaken projects for both government and private sectors and within a short period of time, the firm has proven its competence.
Late January of 1996, the firm initiated an expansion, formally grouping professional architects and engineers to further strengthen the organization’s specialized capabilities in technical services ranging from feasibility studies, planning, designing and construction of various types of engineering and architectural projects.
Now, Square Meter Trading & Construction Corporation is banking on its persistence and perseverance in facing the construction profession that consists of formidable challenges and more complex domain.
This company profile presents Square Meter Trading & Construction Corporation’s accomplishments in the Philippines. Likewise, it highlights the capacity of their key personnel.