Application Developer - iOS
- Makati, Philippines5/F, Microlab Building 1157 Rodriguez Avenue Bangkal,, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Lead, Squadzip development on iOS platform
- Manage code from development through deployment, support, and maintenance
- Occasionally assist with planning and designing product features
- Stay current with the latest application development best practices and share your findings with the team
Squadzip is a venture backed SaaS product with a unique approach to solving some of the most painful problems of sales organizations. With a growing enterprise customer base from various industries, such as medical devices, capital equipment sales, pharmaceuticals, agricultural supplies, FMCG, retail and construction materials, our product has already become an indispensable tool for organizations in a little over a year since we opened office.
Join a team, where you will be challenged to be creative and innovative on a daily basis, where you will be encouraged to question conventional thinking and be contrarian, where the only result acceptable is exceptional.
Exciting things are in store, in the months to come. This is just the beginning and we are looking for a few more members to help us grow faster, reach farther and conquer new ground!
- Preferably with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT
- Experience in Native iOS development (Swift/Objective-C)
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Has strong problem-solving skills and an attention to detail down to the last line of code
- Must know how to manipulate existing code
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Microlab Building 1157 Rodriguez Avenue Bangkal,, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.