Application Developer | Ruby on Rails
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 4 days
- Recruiter responds
- 43% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 13 hours ago
- Computer Software / Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 5/F Microlab Building, 1157 Rodriguez Ave, Bangkal, 1157 Rodriguez Avenue Bangkal, Makati, National Capital Region (Metro Manila), Philippines
We're looking for a few bold and driven application developers to add to our team.
Squadzip is a venture-backed SaaS product with a unique approach to solving some of the most painful problems of sales organizations. With a growing enterprise customer base from various industries, such as medical devices, capital equipment sales, pharmaceuticals, agricultural supplies, FMCG, retail and construction materials, our product has already become an indispensable tool for organizations in a little over a year since we opened office.
Join a team, where you will be challenged to be creative and innovative on a daily basis, where you will be encouraged to question conventional thinking and be contrarian, where the only result acceptable is exceptional.
Exciting things are in store, in the months to come. This is just the beginning and we are looking for a few more members to help us grow faster, reach farther and conquer new ground!
Qualifications and Required skills:
- Preferably with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT;
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Has strong problem-solving skills and an attention to detail down to the last line of code;
- Must know how to manipulate existing codes;
- Ruby on Rails;
- Experience in Web Services and APIs;
- Angular JS, React JS;
- Can work on a Linux Environment;
- Responsive Web Design especially using Zurb Foundation;
- Developing and maintaining production websites with a large and growing user base;
- Lead development of some new features on Squadzip.
- Manage code from development through deployment, support, and maintenance.
- Occasionally assist with planning and designing product features.
- Stay current with the latest application development best practices and share your findings with the team.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances